- BA Psychology, Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville, NY
- PhD and MA, Clinical Psychology, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN
- Clinical Internship, Veterans Administration Outpatient Clinic, Boston, MA
- Clinical Fellowship, McLean Hospital, Belmont, MA
- Clinical Instructor in Psychiatry / Assistant Attending Psychologist, Harvard University Medical School, Cambridge, MA.
I’ve been a licensed Clinical Psychologist in Massachusetts since 1988, working with individuals, couples, families, groups, and veterans. I've published articles about stress, pain, geriatric psychology, and attitude change and I belong to:
- American Psychological Association
- Massachusetts Psychological Association
- National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology
- American Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- New England Society of Social and Clinical Hypnosis
- Association of Hypnobirthing®
Our relationship can begin with an initial free phone consultation. Sessions are 45 minutes. During our initial meeting, we set goals, determine approximately how many sessions might be needed, and decide what type of therapy would be most effective.
My hobbies include yoga, biking, and creating stone and rock sculptures.